UpperDeck Group Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the Nigerian Oil, Gas and Industrial infrastructural clients.
UpperDeck Group uses a flexible approach for building value to meet the diverse needs of each client. This approach provides a disciplined, client-focused framework that encourages and empowers management and employees to develop innovative solutions for complex challenges and to constantly improve their work environments and work processes. For example, through our knowledge management capability, UpperDeck Group integrates and leverages the collective intellectual capital of our employees. Our vast knowledge base, built on having UpperDeck Directors’ who have over 20 years of EPC expertise, promotes collaboration and provides a systematic way to capture, share, and reuse the knowledge to provide cost-effective, intelligent solutions in a timely manner.
UpperDeck sets stringent standards for global safety practices, both at project work sites and in all office environments.
To support these standards, our safety department offers ongoing training and a formal safety evaluation program. These programs and standards improve project performance through heightened employee awareness, reduced schedule disruptions due to lost-time accidents, and minimized liability claims. UpperDeck Group has established and is committed to Zero Incidents goal.
We are an innovative leader and provider of single point solution to the execution of project engineering, procurement, construction, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, training, facility management, and project management in the fields in which we serve.
Our partnership in the areas of Technical Support, Engineering & Maintenance Service Agreement with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) allows for speedy implementation of service contracts. We also have agreements with foreign and local Joint Venture (JV) and Mutual Beneficial Partners in the supply and delivery of products and services in which we are exclusive agents with interest in large EPIC contracts.
STRENGTHS AND CAPABILITIES
Some of our strengths and capabilities are listed below:
- Healthy business relationships with our customers, suppliers and partners
- Committed to maintaining quality and strict adherence to project schedules
- Expertise in all relevant fields of polymer composites, infrastructure protection systems and environmental technologies.
- Dedicated to continual improvement through research and development and continuous training
- Partnership in the areas of Technical Support, Engineering & Maintenance Service Agreement with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) allows for speedy implementation of service contracts
- Joint Venture (JV) and Mutual Beneficial Partners in the supply and delivery of composite products and services in which we are exclusive agents.
OUR VALUES AND PHILOSOPHY
We have a long history of doing whatever it takes to get a job done right, often accomplishing what other contractors said was impossible. This often starts with an in-depth understanding of our clients’ goal, then innovative performance that builds trust.
These are the values that form part of the Enerxia common foundation of our corporate culture. The values permeate our organization, our services and our way of delivery.